Lornet-24 Non Linear Junction Detector (NLJD)
The Lornet-24 is a compact non linear junction detector operating at 2.4 GHz in both pulse and continuous modes with a variable power output.
The Lornet-24 was designed with a hinged folding handle, ergonomic controls, LED
indicators and built in Li-Ion battery.
- A combination of frequency characteristics, weight and minimal dimensions.
- Automatic and manual power control.
- Built in Li-Ion battery.
- Minimal electromagnetic exposure
- 2.4 GHz operational frequency.
- Ability to listen to the detector output as well as the level of the received signals.
- 18 mm antenna thickness.
- Probing signal type: Pulse, CW
- Power (pulse / CW): 10 / 0.3 W
- Receiver sensitivity: <-110 dBm
- Probing signal frequency: 2406 - 2414 MHz
- Operational time with built in battery (pulse / CW): >3.0 / 1.5 h
- Transport dimensions: 23 mm x 95 mm x 62 mm
- Weight: <0.65 kg
- Lornet-24 non linear junction detector
- Wireless receiver and headphones
- Power adapter (220V)
- Soft nylon zippered carrying case
* Quantity discount pricing available.
* 1 year warranty