Digital FAR (Fast Acquisition Receiver) System
Advanced Specialized Radio Frequency Monitoring and Digital Signal Analysis.
The Digital FAR (Fast Acquisition Receiver) System provides a cost-effective wireless signals and spectrum analysis platform to acquire, process and analyze any RF signal and was designed for stand-alone, remote, mobile, temporary or permanent in-facility or area-wide 24/7 spectrum monitoring applications.
- Streaming Digital I/Q: 250kHz to 27MHz of selectable IF bandwidth. Automatic recording of all analogue audio.
- 1TB SSD Total Disc Capacity.
- 15” Monitor.
- Bluetooth Adapter for identification of
- Bluetooth signals.
- Approximately 2 hours of fully autonomous operation time.
- 9kHz to 6 GHz frequency range.
- Up to 26 GHz/s scan rate.
- Resolution (RBW) 10Hz to 10mHz.
- 140MB/Sec Data Transfer from analyzer to the processor.
- 14bit ADC.
- 2 x Ethernet ports allowing full remote access capabilities.
- Fully customized shock-resistant case, waterproof and dustproof to IP67 rating,
- Handling ATA 300-1, Vibration, rainfall
- ASTM D-4169 DC-18, MIL-STD-810F.
- RS232 for external triggering/launching of an external program.
- Antenna Support (9khz –2.5Ghz)(680Mhz-6Ghz).
- Dimensions L457 x W330 x H175.
- Weight 12Kg.
- CE Conformity.
- RF Compliant Under EC Reg 5(6/a of SI-240 of 2001), SI-197 of 2005, SI-292 of 2005.
- Operating Temperature: 0 C to + 60 C
- Broadband near-field detector to 25 GHz.
- Wi-Fi Inspector: Wi-Fi hardware/software network and device 1analysis system.
- Full North American and European support packages include telephone, e-mail and live online conferencing.
- Training packages are available at one of our authorized training centres or via live online video conferencing.
Contact us now for more information:
* The Digital Far System is available exclusively through Waypoint Counter Surveillance Inc.
and approved international distribution associates.
* For international sales, the Digital FAR (Fast Acquisition Receiver) System will be fully compliant
with all applicable export legislation including the requirement for end-user certificates.