LUX Non Linear Junction Detector (NLJD)
Mode “20 K” allows listening to the low-frequency signal of an operating device, a tape recorder, radio or microphone amplifier and is a powerful tool for obtaining better information about the type of nonlinear device (bug) being detected. In this mode, signals at frequencies of harmonics received by the unit, are modulated by a low-frequency signal existing in the electronic circuits of a device.
For parameters such as work safety (radiation in the opposite direction), continuous battery operation time, fast deployment and ergonomics, etc. The LUX detector surpasses other equipment on the market. This is ensured by the original circuit and design solutions.
RESOLUTION: The resolution of each LED indicator is 3dB and the received signal can also be heard with the accompanying earphones.
AUTOMATIC SELECTION: The system automatically selects the best frequencies (not interfering with GSM range) allowing the surveillance bug detector to work in a concentrated environment.
ADJUSTABLE: The LUX Non-Linear Junction Detector’s transmitter power can be adjusted as well as the receiver’s sensitivity.
CAPABILITY: The LUX operates in pulse mode with a radiated power of 25 watts per pulse, this allows for higher (-120 dbm/-150db/W) sensitivity of the receivers. Therefore the LUX matches or exceeds the most powerful current Non-Linear Junction Detectors (NLJD) available. This is achieved by optimizing the parameters of the signal in conjunction with a superior antenna system.
UNIQUE DESIGN: Ergonomic and light (1.3 kg including battery) with extendable/retractable poll inside the handle for superior reach, also the surveillance equipment detector’s innovative screw-in battery extends the handle further.
USAGE PARAMETERS: Operation speed, product safety, ergonomics, battery and continuous usage time (not less than 5 hours), the LUX meets and even exceeds current NLJDs on the market.
|Frequency band:||900.2 MHz ± 1 MHz|
|Frequency step:||200 KHz, totally 21 channels (±10 steps)|
|Maximum output power per pulse:||25W ± 1 dB|
|Minimum output power per pulse:||1.6 dB|
|Frequency bands:||1800.4 MHz and 2700.6 ± 1 MHz (x2,x3)|
|Sensitivity of each receiver:||-120 dBm at S/N 3dB (-150 dB/W)|
|Dynamic range:||at least 30 dB|
|Manual receiver gain:||four stages of (±1 dB) in each stage|
|20k Mode – transmitter emits signals modulated by the amplitude of the sequence of radio pulses:||demodulation width signal spectrum is 500-2000 Hz.|
|Number of antennas:||3 (three), combined in a single unit|
|Beam width of Tx/Rx antennas at – 3dB level:||90 degrees|
|Polarization of Tx/Rx antennas:||circular polarization with an elliptical ratio up to 1.5|
|Tx/Rx antennas:||coaxial pattern, maximum deviations of the main lobe, not exceeding 50|
- Control unit is a transmitter and two multi-channel high sensitivity radio receivers which tunes to the 2nd and 3rd harmonics frequencies.
- Key Function controls and LED Indicators are controlled via the control panel.
- Uncluttered controls and high visibility of the indicators show the ease of use of the unit.
- The Surveillance Bug Detector tuning is assisted with two special NLJD imitators included in the kit.
1 x Detachable screw-in re-chargeable battery with an external charger.
1 x Headphones set.
2 x Non-Linear Junction Detector imitators for tuning.
1 x 220 V/50 Hz Charging unit (110 V/60 Hz adaptor optional)
1 x Carry case.
- Ideal for Police and law enforcement agencies, private investigators for counter surveillance bug cleaning and bug sweeping operations.
- Organizations requiring Technical Surveillance Countermeasures (TSCM) Equipment for securing their environments from covert listening or eavesdropping devices.
* LUX: Winner “Best Choice for Sweep Teams” at Milipol Paris.