OCD20 Professional Optical Camera Lens Detector
The OCD20 allows you to visually register any lens in the form of a bright spot on the underlying background. Visualization of the observed object is via a built-in electronic pseudo binocular.
The unit also allows you to detect hidden optoelectronic devices through such obstacles as glass (including tinted), plexiglass and translucent mirrors.
To register high-quality images the device can be connected to a monitor via standard video format CCIR. (Can be shipped with
5″ monitor and cables – OCD20M)
Robust Military Specification:
The device is dust and Waterproof and the housing can be mounted on a tripod.
- Detection distance of 1 mm Lens: Minimum 1 m – Maximum 15 m
- Field of view of the receiving channel: (HxV) 6 ° x 8 °
- The field of laser illumination: (HxV) 2 ° X 6 °
- Continuous operation on battery: 6 hours Power supply unit: Battery 7B, 4400 mA hour
- AC adapter: 220 V / 50 Hz – 12 V, 1.5 A
- Power: 5 W
- Overall dimensions: 240 x 160 x 80 mm
- Weight: 1.6 kg with battery
- 1 x OCD20 Optical Camera Lens Detector
- 1 x Battery
- 1 x Network Adapter
- 1 x Charger
* OCD20M – Includes Remote External LCD Monitor – Optional external 5″ LCD monitor for remote observation
- 1 x North American power adapter
- 1 x Power Supply charger
- 1 x Manual and Cloth
- 1 x Robust Carry Case