RECON 2.4 Tactical, Hand Held 2.4 GHz Non Linear Junction Detector (NLJD)
The RECON 2.4 Non Linear Junction Detector (NLJD) is a compact hand held NLJD designed to help detect unauthorized cellular phones within a control prison environment, as well as to help detect potential unauthorized electronics. The RECON 2.4 combines portability and simple operation for use with minimal training.
The RECON 2.4 provides 1 watt maximum emitting (operator adjustable), non-removable Lithium-Ion battery, and one-piece molded case construction appropriate for field use by security personnel and first responders. The RECON 2.4 also comes equipped with stereo headphones, eternal audio with on/off control for use when headphones are not required, charger, international power adapters and hard shell case.
The RECON 2.4 operates in the 2.4 GHz band and incorporates a second harmonic receiver only, with a visual display. The single patch antenna design offers operational simplicity, reduced size, and easily interpreted results requiring minimal training at a reduced cost.
Its small size and weight (350g) with simple one-piece construction and handheld portable operation offers quick deployment and use for inspection of difficult hard to reach or confined areas and can be easily carried.
The RECON 2.4 Non Linear Junction Detector (NLJD) can be used as a personal inspection device due to its small size and irradiation compliance.
- Probing Signal: Pulse & Continuous
- Emitting Power: Maximum 1 Watt (operator adjustable)
- Transmitting/Receiving Antennas: Circular Polarization Elliptical > 1,5
- Receiving Antenna: 2nd Harmonic
- Receiver Sensitivity: 150 dB/W
- Transmitter Frequency: 2400 MHz (2.4 GHz)
- Free Channel selection: Automatic
- Antenna Gain: 6db
- Dynamic Range: 80 dB
- Weight: 350g
- Dimensions: 220 X 90 X 90 (30) mm
- Power: Li-Ion Battery – Integrated Non-Removable
- Usage Time: In Pulse Mode Approx. 2.5 Hours
- Running Time Continuous: Minimum 3 Hours
- External Audio: with On/Off Control
- Battery Monitor: Automatic Battery Monitoring
- Operating Temperature: -10 to +40 C
- RECON 2.4 NLJD
- Stereo Headphones
- Test Target
- Hard Shell Case
- Operator Manual