RECON 2.4 Tactical, Hand Held 2.4 GHz Non Linear Junction Detector (NLJD)
The RECON 2.4 operates in the 2.4 GHz band and incorporates an advanced second harmonic receiver with an intuitive and highly responsive display. With only a single patch antenna, the precision and rapidity of target location at close range increases dramatically while providing greater operational simplicity, reduced size, and easily interpreted results requiring minimal training with a highly effective performance at a significantly reduced cost.
due to its small size and irradiation compliance.
- Probing Signal: Pulse & Continuous
- Effective Radiated Power: 4 Watts (operator adjustable)
- Transmitting/Receiving Antennas: Circular Polarization Elliptical > 1,5
- Receiver Sensitivity: 150 dB/W
- Transmitter Frequency: 2400 MHz (2.4 GHz)
- Free Channel selection: Automatic
- Antenna Gain: 6db
- Dynamic Range: 80 dB
- Weight: 350g
- Dimensions: 220 X 90 X 90 (30) mm
- Power: Li-Ion Battery – Integrated Non-Removable
- Usage Time: In Pulse Mode Approx. 2.5 Hours
- Running Time Continuous: Minimum 3 Hours
- External Audio: with On/Off Control
- Battery Monitor: Automatic Battery Monitoring
- Operating Temperature: -10 to +40 C
- RECON 2.4 Hand Held Non-Linear
- Junction Detector (NLJD)
- Stereo Headphones with Volume Control
- Test Target
- Hard Shell Carrying / Transport Case with Fitted Foam Insert.
- Charger with International Power
- Wrist Strap (Lanyard)
- Operator Manual
* Each RECON 2.4 is tested and calibrated by the manufacturer prior to shipping.
* Waypoint Counter Surveillance is the Exclusive Authorized Distributor of the RECON 2.4 non-linear junction detector (NLJD) for North, South and Central America and selected markets worldwide.