The RECON 2.4 Non Linear Junction Detector (NLJD) is a compact hand held NLJD designed to help detect unauthorized cellular phones within a control prison environment, as well as to help detect potential unauthorized electronics. The RECON 2.4 combines portability and simple operation for use with minimal training.
The RECON 2.4 provides 1 watt maximum emitting (operator adjustable), non-removable Lithium-Ion battery, and one-piece molded case construction appropriate for field use by security personnel and first responders. The RECON 2.4 also comes equipped with stereo headphones, eternal audio with on/off control for use when headphones are not required, charger, international power adapters and hard shell case.
The RECON 2.4 operates in the 2.4 GHz band and incorporates a second harmonic receiver only, with a visual display. The single patch antenna design offers operational simplicity, reduced size, and easily interpreted results requiring minimal training at a reduced cost.
Its small size and weight (350g) with simple one-piece construction and handheld portable operation offers quick deployment and use for inspection of difficult hard to reach or confined areas and can be easily carried.
- Probing Signal: Pulse & Continuous
- Emitting Power: Maximum 1 Watt (operator adjustable)
- Transmitting/Receiving Antennas: Circular Polarization Elliptical > 1,5
- Receiving Antenna: 2nd Harmonic Only
- Receiver Sensitivity: 150 dB/W
- Transmitter Frequency: 2400 MHz (2.4 GHz)
- Free Channel selection: Automatic
- Antenna Gain: 6db
- Dynamic Range: 80 dB
- Weight: 350g
- Dimensions: 220 X 90 X 90 (30) mm
- Power: Li-Ion Battery – Integrated Non-Removable
- Usage Time: In Pulse Mode Approx. 2.5 Hours
- Running Time Continuous: Minimum 3 Hours
- External Audio: with On/Off Control
- Battery Monitor: Automatic Battery Monitoring
- Operating Temperature: -10 to +40 C
- RECON 2.4 NLJD
- Stereo Headphones
- Test Target
- Hard Shell Case
- Operator Manual